Information about upcoming APLA hunt tests in our region.
FALL APLA HUNT TEST, September 23-24, 2023
LOCATION: Waterdog Kennel
ADDRESS: 199 Proffitt Road, Centralia, WA 98531
- Handlers’ Meeting: Friday at 6 pm, on test grounds for all stakes.
- Saturday/Sunday check-in time: 7:00 am on test grounds (signs will direct you)
- Dry camping will be available
LODGING INFO: * in front of those that are dog friendly
- *Thousand Trails Chehalis, 2228 Centralia Alpha Rd, Chehalis, WA 98532-9402
- *The Relax Inn, 550 W Parkland Drive, Chehalis, WA , 360-748-8608 (rooms approx. $85, pet fee)
- *Best Western Park Place Inn and Suite, 201 Interstate Avenue, Chehalis, WA, 360-748-4040, (rooms approx. $150, two pets of any size, $20/night)
- *Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, 730 NW Liberty Plaza, Chehalis, WA, 360-740-1800 (rooms approx. $150, two pets of any size, $35/night)
Numerous restaurants in nearby Chehalis and Centralia.
Master: Jim Bonham, Gary Oakes
Advanced: Jim Bonham, Gary Oakes
Certified: Lily Lo, Don Banducci
HUNT TEST COMMITTEE:
HT Chair/Secretary: Lily Lo, 360-508-0022, [email protected]
FOR QUESTIONS: Contact the HT Chair
PAST APLA HUNT TESTS:
April 1-2, 2017 at Camanche Hills Hunting Preserve in Ione, CA.
September 24-25, 2016 at Lord Hill Game Preserve, Hwy 2 in Monroe, WA.
FALL 2015: September 26-27, 2015 at Lord Hill Game Preserve, Hwy 2 in Monroe, WA.
Here is the video from the 2015 Fall Hunt Test:
FALL 2014: September 27-28, 2014 at Lord Hill Game Preserve, Hwy 2 in Monroe, WA. This test is in the books! 9 new CPR, 1 APR, 2 MPR dogs passed. See a video of this event here.